Purpose of the Position:
The Position will help develop and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, GST, tax and/payroll.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports, including Monthly Management Report and Group Consolidated Accounts.
- Monitor the cash flow collection and payments. Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Budget and Fore-casting -Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Checking and Submission of GST Return.
- Able to liaise with the Auditors, bankers and Tax Agents pertaining to accounts and tax matters.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
Skills & Requirements:
- Candidate must possess a degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification in ACCA or its equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in a related field, with at least 3 years in a similar managerial position.
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office application, preferably with SQL software working knowledge.
- Good understanding of GST implementation and processes is essential.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Highly driven, self-initiator and team player with strong leadership skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.